Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!! 

I am so blessed to have my dad...he is an amazing man who has taught me so much....a man who has always been there to pick me back up after I've tripped and fell...and he'll always be the first man I fell in love with :) Not only is he an amazing dad, but he's the coolest Grandpa ever!  My boys are so lucky to have the such a close relationship with him (and my mom) and we are ALL so lucky to live right next door to them!  
We all love going to the beach and are lucky enough to get to spend at least one week a year together on the Oregon Coast, where the guys spend a better part of their time crabbing.  So, of course I had to make my dad a beach and crabbing themed card...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Bermuda Bay, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Garden Green, Cajun Craze
Stamp Sets ~ Morning Post Alphabet, By the Seashore, By the Tide
Other Supplies ~ Linen Thread, Brights Buttons, Naturals Buttons

And I can't leave my hubby out on Father's Day!  He has to work today, so we celebrated with him last night and gave him his gift with his card.  Those who know my husband knows that he is an AVID hunter, so I was excited to see the new Walk in the Wild stamp set in the 2013-2014 Annual Catalog.


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core-dinations 
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Old Olive, Crumb Cake
Stamp Set ~ Walk in the Wild
Other Supplies ~ Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Square Framelits, Linen Thread, Naturals Buttons

  I'm looking forward to spending the day with my dad and making him a yummy dinner tonight.  We'll head down to the station later today and visit with my hubby too...and maybe even bring him and the rest of his shift a Father's Day treat!

Happy Father's Day and Happy Stamping!  

No comments:

Post a Comment