Monday, June 3, 2013

Seriously, I REALLY love you

What a Monday!  The IT department did a system upgrade over the weekend at work and thing were...CRAZY today!  All I can say is that I'm happy that I don't work in IT and I am VERY grateful to those who do!
I started on this card early this morning before work with hopes of completing it during my lunch hour, but my lunch hour didn't really happen today.  Oh well...gave me a good excuse to come down to my craft room and un-wind :)
I saw this weeks Retro Sketches sketch and knew right away that I wanted to use some of my This and That Epic Day paper and stickers.  Add the Dude You're Welcome stamp set along with the "Seriously" stamp from April's Paper Pumpkin and you end up with a Seriously Epic card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Pool Party Core'dinations, Calypso Coral, Whisper White, This and That Epic Day DSP
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Gumball Green
Stamp Sets ~ Dude You're Welcome, April Paper Pumpkin, Really Good Greetings
Other Supplies ~ Cute Clips, Small Heart, Chevron Embossing Folder, This and That Epic Day Stickers

Yep, pretty sure this DSP is still my favorite!  But that could all change once I get my hands on the new DSP I just ordered from the new catty

Hope you all had a better day than I did and have an even better day tomorrow!

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I loooove this card! I have been wanting to get the Dude set for a while not, but keep putting it off. I think you just sold me on it! Love it, great job!

    ReplyDelete