Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Will run for coffee

Coffee {and stamping} is my motivation to get out of bed bright and early every morning!  I know as soon as I get home and shower, I'll have my "me" time to enjoy a cup of coffee and get some stamping time before the rest of my crew wakes up.  And I did just that this morning!
 
Using the clean and simple sketch from this weeks Try Stampin' on Tuesday  challenge I made a fun card using the new Perfect Blend stamp set.
 
I couldn't decide which one I liked the best, so you get to see both of them!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink ~ Crumb Cake, Baked Brown Sugar, Bermuda Bay, Tangerine Tango, Smoky Slate
Stamp Sets ~ Perfect Blend, Tape It, Paper Pumpkin
 
 

 
If you haven't noticed, I've been kind of on a grunge and splatter kick with my cards...kind of a fun way to add some detail or a little extra color to your card.  The little splatters reminded me of coffee splatters that always manage to find their way onto my pants or shirt ;)
 
Now, if my coffee would only motivate me to work...
 
Happy Stamping!


2 comments:

  1. I could use a coffee right about now. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us this week at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards, I love how you have used the sketch for 2 different looks. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete