Thursday, June 27, 2013

Inky Fingers Summer Session ~ Sneak Peek!

Good morning stamping friends!  Can you believe the month of June is almost over?!?!?  The 4th of July is a week from today...looking forward to fun times with my family next week!  What else am I looking forward to?  The Inky Fingers Summer SessionIf you haven't joined yet, be sure you do ASAP!
Click HERE to join today!
 
Here is what you will get when you join the Summer 2013 Session:
All NEW Stampin' Up! Products
Over 50 EXCLUSIVE Designs from 14 AMAZING Guest Designers
Creative Card Sets & Containers with FULL Tutorials
Step by Step Directions and LOTS of photos
 
There will be DAILY Challenges with PRIZES too!
Original Artwork will be shipped to winning Members
 
I hope you will JOIN so you can see not only my projects, but all of the others from the AMAZING talented Guest Designers.  Be sure to let me know when you've registered...you may just win a PRIZE!  (brrenwick@charter.net)
 
I'll leave you with a little sneak peek of my project today...

 
You can also purchase a Special Embellishment Pack that contains some of the goodies that each of the designers used in their projects.  These embellishments, along with all of the awesome daily tutorials, will help you to recreate all of the projects! 
 
Happy Stamping! 
 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Breelin !! I am also a guest designer for the Inky Fingers Club !! I am excited to see your projects - the sneaks got me super excited !! I am your newest follower. Drop by my blog sometime !! www.catherinelovesstamps.com Cheers !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Catherine! I'm heading over to follow your blog too :) I'm excited to see everyone's creations!

      Delete