Thursday, June 6, 2013

A bad case of Craft-somnia...

The man in brown delivered my box of new goodies late yesterday afternoon, but I no chance to play with anything because we had a wedding to go to.  I was bummed, but knew it would work out that way, so that helped ease the pain ;)  And the wedding was beautiful and my hubby did a great job officiating, so giving up my stamping time was well worth it!  I did get all of my stuff put away when I got home last night, but was too tired to get things out to start any new projects, so I just finished up a card that was waiting for some of the new Ruffled Stretch Trim, which I LOVE!  Well, I should have just stayed up and stamped anyway because I woke up numerous times last night with ideas spinning through my head.  I finally gave up about 4 AM and got up to go for a run with full intentions of having a good hour to stamp before the rest of the gang needed to get up.  Weeeellll...that didn't happen.  I logged into my work system only to find out there were some (more) problems, so I spent my time fixing some of the problems so I could at least accomplish some of my work today.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that IT can fix the rest of the issues today so I can wrap up my week on a good note.

So, instead of having something brand new to share with you, I have the card that I finished up last night with the new ribbon.  The stamps are from one of the new hostess sets that I got with my pre-order, so it is still technically new...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink ~ Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Simply Sketched
Other Supplies ~ White Embossing Powder, Pistachio Pudding Ruffled Stretch Trim, Linen Thread, Very Vintage Designer Buttons

Here's to hoping I can find some stamping time tonight!  It's hard to concentrate on work when I know I have a ton of new things just calling my name!!!

Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment