Monday, June 17, 2013

Hello {Mellow} Monday

Good morning stamping friends and Happy Monday!  Um...is there really such thing as a Happy Monday?!?!?  It's not my favorite day of the week, but sometimes it feels like a day of rest after a really busy weekend!  We had a fun, but busy weekend, so I'll gladly take a Mellow Monday today :) 

I finally finished up my Inky Fingers Summer Session Guest Designer projects Sunday morning, so I had some time to stamp for fun last night after my kiddos went to bed.  I love the latest color challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments...
So, I pulled out a few new stamp sets and inked them up in these fun colors!  I did swap out Baja Breeze for Pool Party.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink ~ Summer Starfruit, Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Primrose Petals
Stamp Sets ~ Tape It, Flower Shop, Four You
Other Supplies ~ Pansy Punch, Aqua Pens (for splatters, which you can't see very well in the picture)

I used the Tape It stamp set for my Inky Fingers Guest Designer cards and I had so much fun with it!  I came up with a couple different ways to use the set and I'm really happy with out all of my projects turned out!  I can't wait to share them with you during the Summer 2013 Session :)

Hoping you all have a Mellow Monday and as always...

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Very Cute!!! Love all the new products!!! Love the use of the new Tape It up set!!! Colors worked perfect!!! Thanks for playing along with HSS, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how nicely the flowers pull together the tape strips! So pretty. Thanks for playing at HSS! Erika

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!! I still can't see myself buying the Tape It stamp set, but this card is so sweet! It sure makes the colors flow the way you have it all laid out. Thanks for joining us at HSS! And.....HAPPY Monday! :-P

    ReplyDelete