Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Hello, Lovely..

Happy Tuesday to all of my Stampin' friends...we made it through Monday.  I've been trying to work on some of my Inky Fingers Guest Designer cards, Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop cards, end of the year teacher gifts and Convention swaps...but I keep getting distracted by other ideas that keep popping into my head when I see a new sketch or color challenge!  So, I've given in to temptation and set some of my other projects aside and had some fun stamping this morning and playing along with the latest Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Etcetera DSP
Ink ~ Calypso Coral, Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Hello, Lovely
Other Supplies ~ Crochet Trim, Stamp-a-ma-jig

This DSP is so pretty and I love all of the colors in it!!  And this stamp set...the possibilities are endless!  As much as I want to keep playing, I've got to get back on track and get my Stampin' To-Do list under control!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the stamps used on the vertical piece. Great job. Thanks for sharing with us this week at TSOT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great take on the sketch! I agree with you, this paper is very pretty. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday

    ReplyDelete