Monday, June 24, 2013

Yippee-Skippee, It's {Mojo} Monday

Carbs, schmarbs...they're why I run!  I love to eat {the cake}!  I cracked up when I saw the Yippee-Skippee stamp set during the online catalog sneak peek and knew I would have to get it for this one stamp alone.  All of the other stamps are super cute and sassy too, but the Carbs, Schmarbs is my favorite!!
 
I used today's Mojo Monday sketch to get me started...
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Epic Day This and That
Ink ~ Gumball Green, Calypso Coral, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Make a Cake, Yippee-Skippee, March Paper Pumpkin
Other Supplies ~ Chevron Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Epic Day This and That Stickers
 
I'm sending this card to my twin-brain-sister-friend with a funny little "awkward moment" message on the inside.  She may disown me as a friend when she opens it, but I can't help myself ;) Love you friend!
 
Happy Monday to all and Happy Stamping!
 
 


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your Mojo Monday card! The sentiment is so cute, too! Love the colors you used. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Love those little hexagons. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete