Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Early Bird gets the worm

This is so true in so many ways in my life!  I am an early morning riser, up before the sun and getting things done.  Today is no different...I'm up and at 'em, getting ready to "Leave the City Behind" and conquer the Helvatia Half Marathon!  This will be my 4th half marathon, but my first one since I had my last son, almost 2 years ago.  I'm excited, nervous, nauseous....but most of all this Early Bird is ready to run!!!

What else does being an Early Bird do for you?!?!?  Well this weekend if you are one of the first 50 people to register for the Inky Fingers Club 2013 Summer Session Special, you get the Early Bird Discount of $19.95.  What is the Inky Fingers Club 2013 Summer Session you ask?  Well, it's a group of AWESOME Guest Designers who will provide you with over 50 Exclusive Designs including 14 Daily Tutorials with step by step instructions using all NEW Stampin' Up! Products.  There will be daily challenges with prizes, including original artwork from the Guest Designers.  How cool is that?!?!?  So don't wait!  Register this weekend and get your Early Bird Discount!  Be sure to let me know when you register...you could win more prizes!  Send me an email at brrenwick@charter.net

Before I head out the door and get ready to tackle 13.1 miles, I'll leave you with a card...

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Coastal Cabana, Modern Medley
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Swallowtail, Papillion Potpourri
Other Supplies ~ Black and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Butterfly Punch, Dazzling Details
 
Now go on and catch that worm!!!!
 
Happy Stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment