Sunday, June 23, 2013

Taking a Break

I've spent a better part of my free time this weekend working on my Convention swaps...I don't know about you, but I get a little crazy when I have to make the same card numerous times!  When I reached that point this morning, I decided to take a little break and pulled out this month's Paper Pumpkin kit.  Still haven't got yours yet?  What are you waiting for...give it a try today!  Visit My Paper Pumpkin and subscribe today!  For just $19.95 per month (plus tax) you will be surprised with a fun and creative kit each month that includes all of your card stock, embellishments and ink. You'll even get an acrylic block your first month.  All you have to provide is your favorite adhesive.  I've yet to be disappointed and I know you won't either! 
Here is a look at what was in this month's kit...
Included in this month's kit:
3 ~ Stamps (Hello to you, Chevron and Heart)
4 ~ 5-1/2" x 4-1/2" scored and printed cards
2 ~ Printed, die-cut adhesive backed paper accents
4 ~ White envelopes
1 ~ Soft Suede Ink Spot
 
You can create your cards just like the sample in the kit, or you can change things up a bit and have some fun...
 
I added some ribbon to one of mine, splattered another with an aqua painter and turned a couple of them to portrait instead of landscape. 
I love the little hexagon punch outs that all you to stamp a little peek-a-boo heart...so cute! 
Not only are these kits fun, but they give you great ideas for other creative projects and cards! 
 
Break time is over..back to my swaps :)
 
Happy Stamping!  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment