Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Chalk Talk Tuesday

The man in brown is due to come knocking at my door this afternoon and will be delivering my Chalk Talk set...but I got my hands on my friends set over the weekend and had some fun playing :)  I can't wait to get my own set and play around with it some more!   I used the color combo from the latest color challenge at Fab Friday.  I LOVE all of the new in colors!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
Ink ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Sets ~ Chalk Talk, Flower Shop, Amazing Family
Other Supplies ~ Pansy Punch, Chalk Talk Framelits, Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder
 
I tried adding some of the cute In Color Ruffled Stretch Trim, but just couldn't make it work with this card...maybe I'll try again later!
 
Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. I am loving the Chalk Talk framelits for the large tag! It looks great on your card! I also really like how you highlighted certain words with a different ink color. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the flower, it really pops! Thanks for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card! I love the way the flower pops out at you... that tag is awesome, isn't it? Thanks so much for joining us at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card!! Love the Chalk Talk set and matching Framelits!! The flower is totally cute too!! Thank you for joining us at Fab Friday!!

    ReplyDelete