Monday, September 30, 2024

Iconic Celebration

Happy Monday stampers!  I hope you all had a fantastic weekend that involved some crazy time!  I had a weekend FULL of crafting.  I was finally able to attend a crafty retreat hosted by a long time stamping friend and it was amazing.  Two full days of stamping...it doesn't get much better than that!
This is one of the cards I created over the weekend.  Inspiration for this card came from the latest Freshly Made Sketches sketch challenge. I may have strayed away from the sketch a bit with a few extra elements...

I'm not going to lie, these candles are a little tricky to get lined up just right, but they were totally worth it in the end. 

I'm still working on building up my birthday card stash for teenage kiddos.  Blueberry Bushel, Granny Apple Green and Coastal Cabana is a great color combo that will work for a boy or a girl!

Hope you have a great Monday!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:



 

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It's festive and fun, and I adore the color combo. Always a treat to see you in the FMS gallery, Bree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this fun birthday card! The embossed backdrop looks greats

    ReplyDelete