Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Hi Friend

It's time for a new Hand Stamped Sentiments Color Challenge!  Aren't these colors fun?!?

I had some fun with the Friends For Life bundle with this color challenge!


After die-cutting the heart, I randomly stamped HI in Petunia Pop, Daffodil Delight and Summer Splash.  I added one Tuxedo Black Memento HI to coordinate with the die-cut "friend". 




There was a little too much empty space on the other side of the heart.  I filled it with a cheerful flower created with the Translucent Florals Dies.  The center of the flower was filled with single Iridescent Faceted Gem. A sweet and simple card that is guaranteed to brighten a friends day!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. Gosh, Bree, what a fun card! The colors, the "hi", the die cuts, the patterned paper...everything says fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love the layout and how you used the sentiments. Thanks for being part of Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete