Thursday, March 28, 2024

Citrus Blooms Sneak Peek

During OnStage in Houston, attendees had the opportunity to participate in a stamping after hours event.  We got to choose our stamp sets ahead of time and we were given all of the other needed supplies to make some amazing samples.  I was reminded that I am NOT a late night stamper..and by late night, I mean anytime after 7:00 PM.  I could not muster up any creative energy that night, but I did stamp a few bits and pieces that I brought home with me.  Thanks to this weeks Global Design Project Sketch Challenge, I was finally able to put some of those bits and pieces together to create something fun!

The Citrus Blooms bundle is coming soon in the new Annual Catalog and you are going to love it!  It is part of the Mediterranean Blooms suite and it is gorgeous!

Do you spy a new In-Color?  Let me introduce you to Petunia Pop!  This was the perfect color to compliment the bunch of citrus sweetness!

I used the leafy frame included the Citrus Blooms Dies for an element of the sketch. I simply snipped one side off to fit along the bottom, with just a little bit trailing off the edges.  The Basics 3D Embossing Folders added some additional texture and a few of the new Petunia Pop 2024-2026 In Color Shimmer Gems gave just the right amount of shimmer.

Stay tuned for more sneak peeks over the next few weeks as we prepare for the launch of the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog!  You're going to love all this catalog has to offer!

Happy Stamping!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment