Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Mountain Views

Welcome to our first Around the World On Wednesday hop of 2024!  Today we are all sharing projects inspired by this fun sketch.  You are going to love what you see as you hop along!

This fun and unique sketch was so much fun to create with. I love the split colors in the background!

I created a square scene with the beautiful Forever Forest stamp set and dies. The mountains were die-cut from Crumb Cake.  I colored the mountaintops with the dark Crumb Cake Stampin' Blend to add a bit more depth.  Some Lost Lagoon trees were tucked behind...they remind me of a Blue Spruce!  A couple of die-cut pine trees were added to the outside of the frame, along with a simple sentiment from Charming Sentiments.  The only embellishment needed was a white bakers twine bow!

Be sure to make your way through the entire hop to see what everyone has to share  today!  Next up is Cheryl Hamilton of Create with Cheryl.


Products Used:


8 comments:

  1. I really like your colour palette Bree. The frame is a gread idea x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have created such a different card from this sketch Bree. The contrast of just using two contrasting colours is brilliant!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card! I love the use of the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fresh color combo you've used for this striking card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the strong, masculine, graphic feel of your design. Great colour choices too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! What a fabulous card! Great use of color and the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So striking, Bree! Love every element you chose... and the colors! Thanks for the inspiration. x

    ReplyDelete