Friday, December 29, 2023

Zany Zoo Thank You

It's the last Friday of 2023 and TGIF Challenges is wrapping up the year with a fun Inspiration Challenge!  There is so much cuteness wrapped up in this cute little inspiration photo...so many creative possibilities!

I mixed some Annual Catalog favorites with some upcoming January-April Mini and Sale-a-Bration Catalog favorites to play along with this challenge.

I used the Perennial Postage dies to create a postage stamp with the super cute Sunny Days DSP, which you can earn for free with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration!  The sunshine pattern goes along perfectly with the clouds!

I colored one of my favorite Zany Zoo critters to cruise through the forest with a basket full of Charming {Thank You} Sentiments. 
I love the sweet and simple layout inspired by the latest Freshly Made Sketches...a great way to end the year!
I hope you join along in the fun!

Happy Stamping!

Products Used:

2 comments:

  1. What a cute and happy scene! I love the mix of colors and patterns. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches, Bree! Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable!! So glad you joined us at FMS and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete