Friday, September 8, 2017

#tgifc124 - Sketch Challenge Week

It's FriYAY!!!
 
And we all know what that means!  It's time for an all new TGIF Sketch Challenge!
I've been itching to use the adorable new Cat Punch and this weeks sketch was perfect for it!  I kept things pretty simple as I plan on using this for my card club this month and needed a card that was on the quick and easy side!  I'm pretty sure my club ladies will love it!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Spooky Night DSP
Ink ~ Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Stamp Set ~ Spooky Cat
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circle Framelits, Cat Punch, Black Mini Sequin Trim, Basic Rhinestone Jewels, Lots of Labels Freamelits
 
Be sure to head on over to TGIF Challenges to see all of the amazing design team creations then join us in the fun and share your creation too!
 
Have a great weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


1 comment:

  1. This is so fun. Love the moon with the cat and all your layering. Great card!!

    ReplyDelete