Sunday, June 4, 2017

It's Your Day ~ Monday Montage






Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

My post is going to be a super quick one today as I have a day jam packed full of things to do!  I can not wait for school to be out and to have a little summer break of my own :)

Due to my lack of time, I took the easy road today and cased a card from the new catalog using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set and fun Happy Birthday Thinlits.  This is a fabulous bundle for all of your birthday card needs...and so much more!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tranquil Tide, Pool Party, Whisper White, Delightful Daisy DSP
Ink ~ Tranquil Tide
Stamp Set ~ Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Other Supplies ~ Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Layering Circle Framelits, Happy Birthday Thinlits
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2017/06/04/mondaymontage94/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2017/06/04/mondaymontage94/


1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors and a fabulous mix of products! Love this, Bree!

    ReplyDelete