Monday, April 10, 2017

The Light You Shine

Happy Monday stampin' friends! 
 
It's the Monday after spring break, so my house is kind of dragging this morning!  After having a week without our crazy school mornings, I think I am looking forward to summer break more so than my kids are!  At least the last two months of the school year always seem to go by so fast, so summer will be here before we know it.
 
At least I had a fun new SSINK sketch to help get my day off to a good start!
My hubby and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary today and this card was created for him.  Finding the right sentiment for an anniversary card for a guy is not the easiest task, but I love this sentiment from the High Tide stamp set and it seemed to work well with the images from the Wherever You Go stamp set.  I love it when you can use more than one stamp set together!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink ~ Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Marina Mist, Smoky Slate
Stamp Sets ~ Wherever You Go, High Tide
Other Supplies ~ Burlap Ribbon, Black Baker Twine, Tags and Labels Framelits
 
Be sure to head on over to SSINK and see the rest of the fun creations from our design team and see what you are INKspired to create today!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment