Sunday, October 2, 2016

Suite Holiday Seasons ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss any of the creations...you are sure to love them all!

How in the world is it October already?!?!   Didn't summer JUST start?   I don't know about you, but time has gone by WAY too fast for me this year!  I am not a fan of the cooler temps and gloomy days that will soon be upon us, EXCEPT for the fact that it means less to do outside and more time to be spent in my craft room.  

With fall comes hunting season, which means the hubby is gone quite a bit and takes the twins when he can.  So I took full advantage of the big boys being gone and my youngest having some quiet time today and got my fingers inky and made a mess of my craft desk! 

I've had the Suite Seasons stamp set sitting on my desk for weeks and decided it was time to ink it up!  I love stamp sets like this...a little something for every season!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Halloween Night Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Perfect Plum
Stamp Set ~ Suite Sayings
Other Supplies ~ Halloween Night Bakers Twine, Halloween Night Enamel Dots, Layering Circles Framelits, Halloween Scenes Edgelits, Silver Metallic Thread, Fiesta Time Framelits

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Real Red, Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Candy Cane Lane DSP
Ink ~ Real Red, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Suite Sayings
Other Supplies ~ Layering Circles Framelts, Fiesta Time Framelits, Candy Cane Lane Bakers Twine, Brights Enamel Shapes,Mini Pinecones, Mini Jingle Bells


Next stop on the hop is Cathy...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


https://amyoneillblog.com/2016/09/18/mondaymontage78/http://sugarshackdesigns.com/2016/10/02/mondaymontage79/


No comments:

Post a Comment