Friday, October 9, 2015

Fall Friday Mashup


Happy Friday friends!! Please forgive me for being late with my late post...my family is on vacation and I was simply having too much fun yesterday and forgot what day it was!!

We have an all new challenge over at Friday Mashup today! 
Create a project using 3-5 of these colors and mash it up by using the masking technique.
I stuck with just using the colors...they are pretty fall colors...so rich and yummy!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Lost Lagoon, , Night of Navy,Whisper White, Season of Cheer DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Lost Lagoon, So Saffron, Hello Honey
Stamp Set ~ 2015 Seasonal Snapshort
Other Supplies ~ Woodgrain EF, Lost Lagoon Striped Cotton Ribbon, Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Trim, Linen Thread, Square Pillow Box Framelits

Thanks for stopping by today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment