Sunday, August 23, 2015

Dropping In... ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with, once again, a fabulous hop!  And it's our 50th hop this week!!!  I love all of these girls and look forward to their creations each and every time!  Make sure you click on the links below so you don't miss anything...you are sure to love them all!
Fall temps are sneaking up on us and more and more acorns are falling.  Apparently a few have landed on my head because I just realized I made a card with this exact same stamp set last hop.  Oh well...you just get another idea for this adorable stamp set!


Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Crushed Curry, 2015-2017 In Color DSP
Ink ~ Tip Top Taupe, Crushed Curry, Island Indigo, Old Olive, Early Espresso
Stamp Set ~ Acorny Thank You
Other Supplies ~ Tip Top Taupe Lace, Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Acorn Punch, Old Olive Bakers Twine

Ok, I promise next hop I will have something different for all of you!!!  Thanks for sticking with me and my crazy, crafty brain!

Happy Stamping!

Next stop on the hop is Dani...I can't wait to see what she has for us this week! Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I just love her style!

  Thanks for hopping along with us today!

Happy Stamping!


http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/08/23/mondaymontage50/


1 comment:

  1. I love this, Bree! The colors are fab, and I love the collage you've created. It looks like we were inspired by similar products this week.

    ReplyDelete