Monday, July 27, 2015

Hello, Have a Sunny Day

It's Monday...and I've got a serious case of the Monday "blah's", especially now that I'm really back to reality after being on vacation with all of my favorite Stampin' people!  But I am counting my blessings and feeling extremely grateful that I was able to attend Convention and spend time with so many amazing friends!
I have one last swap to share with you today.  This was for the group of stampers who participated in the 2014 Convention Display Boards.  We decided we love swapping so much last year that we had to do it again this year and let me tell you...all of the swaps I received were amazing!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Gold Glimmer Paper, Neutrals DSP Stack
Ink ~ Crushed Curry, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Silhouettes & Script, Watercolor Wash
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Greetings Thinlits, Metallics Sequins Assortment, Gold Metallic Thread
 
So, I had to finish assembling these swaps in Salt Lake City and as I was getting ready to put on the finishing touches, I realized my sequins were missing.  Myself and all of my roommates looked high and low, but never did find them. So, sorry to all of my fellow swappers...your card was a little more naked than this :(
 
Ok, now it really is back to reality...time to work!  But work means money and money means new stamps from the Holiday Catalog!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for a little sneak peek :-)
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment