Monday, May 4, 2015

May The 4th Be With You

Every once in a while, what little nerd I have in me comes out and today is one of those days!
May the 4th Be With You...Happy Star Wars Day!!!
Supplies Usd:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Pacific Point, Whisper White, Brushed Silver
Ink ~ NONE
Stamp Sets ~ None
Other Supplies ~ Lucky Stars Embossing Folder, Stars Framelits, 2-1/2" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Epoxy Stickers, Basic Black Bakers Twine
 
While my nerdiness isn't great, I do love me some Star Wars and had to make a card to celebrate today!  And I need the Force to be with me over these next few months!!!  My hubby starts his training today to be a helicopter medic and the next 4 months are going to be rough for all of us!  So...May the 4th (Force) be with us!  And all of you too :-)
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment: