Friday, February 27, 2015

Thoughtful Butterfly ~ FMU 199

Happy Friday friends!!!  I am so thankful to have made it through this week!  A nasty virus has passed through our house over the past two weeks and this week we ALL had it...yuck!  Myself and the kiddos are finally on the mend, but my hubby is down with the worst of it now...NOT fun!
I happily escaped the madness at night after the kiddos went to bed and stamped away some of my sickness...stamping really is the greatest therapy!
Today I am sharing my Friday Favorite over at SSINK in combination with this weeks Friday Mashup Challenge.  This weeks Mashup challenge is to create a project with an antique style, element or theme or a project using the Embossed Embossing Technique (check out FMU) for a tutorial. 
I went with just the antique style for today's card...this pattern from the Typset DSP has an antique feel to it...as does the lace trim...{swoon}.

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride, Typeset DSP
Ink ~ Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets ~ Butterfly Basics, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Sahara Sand Lace Trim, Butterfly Thinlits, Itty Bitty Butterfly Punch, Pearl Basic Jewels
 
I love the Butterfly Thinlits...they are just so pretty!!!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you all have a fabulous Friday and a fantastic weekend!
 
Happy Stamping!



1 comment:

  1. AMAZING CARD! I love it. The background the pink behind the lace. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete