Friday, February 28, 2014

You're Too Kind

Woohoo....it's Friday!  What's better than a Friday?  Being on vacation on a Friday!!!  While I can't say I'm on a super fun vacation, I'm not working and that's a fun vacation for me :-)
 
A couple weeks ago, some of the SSInk design team members decided to participate in an Occasions Catalog card swap and let me tell you...all of the swaps were awesome!  Be sure to check back bright and early tomorrow morning for the SSInk Occasions Card Blog Hop so you can see all of them too!
 
Today's card was inspired by the amazing talented Pam Steckman at Stampin' in the Sun.  I loved her layout and just couldn't wait to CASE it!  I pulled out a stamp set that I hadn't used yet *GASP* and finally inked it up.  I love me so two step stamp sets!  I created two versions of this card. The first one is stepped up a little bit with some ribbon and bling...

 
...and this one is a little more simple.  Either way, I love them both!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Early Espresso, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
Ink ~ Early Espresso, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush
Stamp Set ~ Too Kind
Other Supplies ~ Scallops Embossing Folder, Strawberry Slush Ruffled Stretch Ribbon, Rhinestone Basics
 
Now don't forget to come back tomorrow for the SSInk Occasions Card Blog Hop and see where my inspiration came from along with all of the other fabulous cards!
 
Have a great weekend and Happy Stamping!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment