Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Swap Reject and Sneak Peek

One week from today I'll be leaving for Convention....WOO HOO!!!!  I've just about finished all of my swaps EXCEPT for those that I will be swapping with the Artisan Finalists and Concept Artists.  I think designing these cards is harder than it was designing my projects for the Artisan contest!  I worked off and on all day yesterday on a card and just could not get a finished product that I was totally happy with.  I like this card, but I don't love it...and I want a card that I LOVE to swap with all of the other fabulous ladies!  And I am happy to say that I did finally come up with a card that I love, but you're going to have to wait to see that one!  But you can see one of my "swap rejects" along with some sneak peeks from the upcoming Holiday Catalog!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Soft Sky, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Sweater Weather DSP
Ink ~ Chocolate Chip, Crushed Curry, Soft Sky, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango
Stamp Set ~ Truly Grateful
Other Supplies ~ Candy Dots, Aqua Pen, Burlap Ribbon
 
I really do like this card, but like I said...I don't love it!  Maybe once I'm not feeling the pressure, I'll work on it again and make it a card I LOVE!  But for now...back to work on my swaps.  I've got 420 circles to cut out...no pressure, right?!?!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment