Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pretty Petites for My Friend

Hello friends and Happy Thursday!  I'm back today with another Sale-A-Bration card and this one is FULL of color and SAB items!  I have seen a TON of cute cards on Pinterst this week using the latest sketch challenge over at The Paper Players, so I decided to check it out this morning.  The cute Pretty Petites stamp set just screamed to be used for this sketch!
And I got to use more of the Sycamore Street DSP and Ribbon & Button Pack.  I don't know about you, but I am sad to see this years Sale-A-Bration come to an end...all of the freebies have been awesome!!!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink ~ Tangerine Tango, Pool Party, Island Indigo, Rich Razzleberry
Stamp Sets ~ Pretty Petites, My Friend
Other Supplies ~ Curly Label Punch, Petite Curly Label Punch, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Small Heart Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Basic Rhinestones, Sycamore Street Ribbons (Tangerine Tango) & Buttons (Rich Razzleberry) Pack, Pool Party Bakers Twine

This card has already found its way into the mail box and will soon be on its way to my good friend Tammy.  She's not only a friend, but like the sister I never had.  Our lives are busy and we don't get to see each other as much as we would like, but I'm hoping this card will let her know I'm thinking of her and cherish her friendship always!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. FAB way to use all the patterns--so fresh and fun! I love how each square has a different little punch! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little elements in each of the blog. The butterflies, hearts and bling really do add so much interest. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the mix of patterns, too, and they really pop against the white background. Great CAS card. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete