Monday, February 11, 2013

A CASE of Pinterest Love

Anyone else out there addicted to Pinterest???  It is a major time sucker for me some days, but you just have to keep scrolling down to make sure you didn't miss something great!  When I've run out of crafting mojo, Pinterest is one of my favorite places to check for a little inspiration.  A few weeks ago I came across a beautiful card created by Michele Reynolds and I just HAD to CASE it!  I used most of the same elements and colors, but did add a few things of my own to make it mine :)

I don't know about you, but this reminds me of a pretty garter perfect for Valentine's Day...woohoo!!

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Basic Black
Ink ~ Cherry Cobber, VersaMark, Jet Black StazOn
Stamp Sets ~ Hearts a Flutter, Tiny Tags
Other Supplies ~ Delicate Designs Folder, Crochet Trim, Striped Satin Ribbon (retired), Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Tiny Tag Punch, Antique Brads, Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz

I made this card with a very special friend in mind...my dear friend Bonnie!  She celebrated her birthday yesterday...Happy Birthday my beautiful friend! 

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

  1. I like pinterest it has a lot of great things but i just have one question about it when your looking for tutorials etc. it just comes up with the picures obviously how do you get to the page where the tutorial is, is this a seperate link

    ReplyDelete