Friday, January 30, 2015

Friends Are Family ~ FM195

Happy Friday friends!  On to day two of Leadership in sunny Orlando!  It has been a blast so far and I can't wait to see what today has in store for us! But, before we get to that, we have some fun to be had at Friday Mashup.  We have a great sketch this week and you can mash it up by adding two different embellishments. 
The sentiment on this card is exactly how I feel about all of my stamping friends...they are part of my family!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Rose Red, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink ~ Daffodil Delight, Rose Red, Wild Wasabi
Stamp Set ~ Painted Petals
Other Supplies ~ Wild Wasabi Cotton Twine, Itty Bitty Punch Pack, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the amazing creations from the design team and be sure to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. I just absolutely love the bright, spring colors in your card! It's sooooo cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the colors you used. So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the sketch and the twine behind the banner!

    ReplyDelete