Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Miss Ellie "Bee"

A few months ago my hubby and I were tossing around the idea of getting another dog after losing our Maggie dog last February.  Since we already have a GIANT yellow lab, we knew we wanted a smaller dog.  Well, we got a smaller dog...a teeny-tiny, itty-bitty smaller dog and I love her to pieces!  Her name is Ellie, or Ellie B, and she is a teacup Chiweenie (Chihuahua and wiener dog mix).  We got her right before Halloween, so I had to dress her up!  Every little dog has to be dressed up, right?!?! 
After I brought Miss Ellie home, my mom fell in love with her and wanted one too.  There had been one female in the litter left, but a friend of mine had taken her before my mom had made up her mind.  She was pretty bummed out :(  After a couple of weeks, my friend decided they were unable to keep the puppy because they were gone from home too much due to work and sporting events for her girls, and she asked if my mom was still interested in the puppy.  Of course she was!!!  So, on Halloween day, Miss Maddy, (or Brown Dog, as my youngest calls her) came to live with my parents and gets to spend her days at my house while my parents work.  These two tiny terrors are the best of friends and have so much fun together!  I'm so happy we have both of them.  AND my BFF has one of the other sisters too! 

I pulled my inspiration for these pages from this week's and last week's challenge over at MDS Monday.  I did alter the sketch for this weeks challenge so I could include both pictures...I just had to have both of them on the page!
 
Happy Wednesday and Happy Stamping!!!


4 comments:

  1. Wow Breelin, I LOVE both of your pages!!! What an adorable dog. Love the tape accents and cute title to this week's challenge, and I adore just about everything on your chalkboard page!!! the heart, the paws, the bones, the pictures...too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable puppy! These are both such fantastic pages! I love all of your fabulous touches. Thanks for joining us at MDS Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Breelin! Your pages never disappoint! I just love your first layout.... the colours, the DSP, the little accents... they all combine to make a bright, fun page that is just perfect for your little Miss Ellie! And I love that you made a chalkboard page for last weeks challenge as well! Thanks so much for joining us at MDS Monday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, how adorable! Your photos are just adorable, and I love the color combo you used to coordinate with your pumpkin photos. Thanks for joining MDS Monday this week.

    ReplyDelete