Friday, January 2, 2015

Wintery Thank You

Happy Friday friends!  I have some exciting news to start off the New Year with...I am now a part of the Friday Mashup Design Team Members!!!  I am so excited to join all of the other talented team members and can't wait to see what fun this year brings!
This week's Mashup challenge is to celebrate January with a winter-themed project, maybe even including a few snowflakes.  This challenge was totally inspiring to me with all of the super cold weather, and the few snow flurries, we've had this week!
 

Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Birthday Bash Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Bermuda Bay, Coastal Cabana, Pool Party
Stamp Sets ~ Endless Wishes, Lots of Thanks
Other Supplies ~ Frosted Sequins, Rhinestone Basic Jewels
 
Super simple card, but so pretty!  I am going to make a few more of these to send out for Christmas thank-you's!
 
Be sure to check out all of the other amazing creations from the design team and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty! I love all the blue snowflakes and sequins. Great winter card! So happy to have you on the team with us - welcome!! :)

    ReplyDelete