Thursday, January 1, 2015

Beautiful Lotus Blossom Birthday

Hello and Happy New Year!!  I hope you all had a safe and fun night!  My boys and I had a fun night of playing games and watching a movie over at my parents house...and since we are on the west coast, we celebrated the New Year with everyone on the east coast and were snug in our beds by 10PM!
I'm back in full on crafting mode and am happy to be kicking of the New Year with all of the fabulous ladies over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration!  It has been so great getting to know everyone and I am super excited for all of our new Design Team members who are joining us this year....WELCOME!
I have a pretty card that I CASE'd from the 2015 Sale-a-Bration catalog...love the Lotus Blossom stamp set!
I used some of the beautiful Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP, which you can earn for FREE with a $50 purchase during SAB.  This paper is all white with glossy patterns that is amazing when spritzed with a little color!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Old Olive, Whisper White, Irresistibly Yours
Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Old Olive, Blackberry Bliss, Rose Red, Blushing Bride
Stamp Sets ~ Lotus Blossom, Celebrate Today
Other Supplies ~ Watercolor Wonder Washi Tape, Gold Sequin Trim, Gold Bakers Twine
 
Wanna know a secret?!?!  That little gold sequin embellishment was added to cover up a little boo-boo on the card!  Don't you love it when you can fix a card like that?!?!!?
 
Here's to wishing you a very Happy {and stampy} New Year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment