Thursday, January 15, 2015

When Life Hands You Lemons...

...love life!
I'm sure it has to do with the New Year still being fresh in my mind...goals and resolutions and all, but I've been working really hard at finding the positive in everything and not letting the little things get me down.  I love the simple little sentiment "Love Life" in the A Happy Thing stamp set, which you can earn for FREE with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration.  Certainly some words to live by...
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mossy Meadow, Whisper White, Birthday Bash Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Memento, Mossy Meadow, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Blendabilities
Stamp Set ~ A Happy Thing
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, 1" Circle Punch, 1-1/4" Circle Punch, Daffodil Delight Seam Binding Ribbon
 
I used this weeks sketch from the amazing Jen T over at Freshly Made Sketches.  This is a sketch I will be using again for sure!  I did stray away from the sketch just a little by adding the ribbon in place of the banner...that lemon was just calling for some of the seam binding ribbon :-)
 
Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. I love the ribbon! I think it's a great embellishment on your card! And your lemon is so beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a clean and fresh card, Bree. The image of a lemon just adds to that look. I love how you've colored it, and I love your New Year's resolution. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Bree! I agree with Amy - this is such a fresh card. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute take on the sketch! I just love the happy feel of this card. Glad to see you this week, Bree!

    ReplyDelete