Monday, January 5, 2015

Wintery Birthday Wishes

Happy Monday friends!!!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend and got rested up after all of your New Years celebrations!  As much as I love the holidays, I am always a little happy to see them end so my family can all get back on track with our normal routines.
It's the first Monday of the month, which means it's time for a new color challenge over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration. I love these colors...perfect for a wintery creation.  And I'm not gonna lie...I kept singing "Let it Go" the whole time I was creating this card...please tell me I'm not alone when you see these colors!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Whisper White
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Soft Sky, Island Indigo, Memento, VersaMark
Stamp Sets ~ Sheltering Tree, Endless Birthday Wishes
Other Supplies ~ Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, White and Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, Regals Buttons, Whisper White Bakers Twine
 
This card is a true reflection of the weather we have been having...cold, crisp and beautiful!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team creations and please join in the fun and play along!
 
Happy Stamping!!
 


2 comments:

  1. Super fun card! Love all the added sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and yes definitely one to evoke a frozen "let it go" rendition I love you design 😍 😘

    ReplyDelete