Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Butterfly {Basics} Birthday

Happy Tuesday from all of us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!  We have a fun new sketch for you to play with this week...I hope you join in the fun!
I know the sketch pretty much screams for a Valentine's creation, but I was just itching to use the new Butterfly Basics Bundle...
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Soft Sky, Irresistibly Yours DSP
Ink ~ Sofy Sky, Wild Wasabi
Stamp Set ~ Butterfly Basics
Other Supplies ~ Painted Blooms Cotton Twine, Butterflies Thinlits, Bitty Butterfly Punch, Circle Framelits
 
I absolutely love the Irresistibly Yours DSP, which you can earn for FREE with a  $50 purchase!  I used it for the butterfly and sponged it with Soft Sky..so pretty!
 
Keeping things short and sweet today...I'm still scrambling to get everything done before I head out EARLY tomorrow morning for Florida.  YAY!!!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the awesome creations and don't forget to play along!


4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the paper you used for the butterfly and the colors are so soft and tranquil. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty!!! Love the soft color combo!!! Love this new bundle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card! The use of the emboss resist paper just for the butterfly is brilliant, it gives a surprising color and texture. Then the doily, the circles, and the little loops of twine are perfect accents! So pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors of your card! Great way to do the butterfly element. Will have to use that idea.

    ReplyDelete