Monday, January 26, 2015

Masculine Monday

Happy Monday friends!  The girls over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration are sharing some masculine cards today.  As always, these seem to be the types of cards I struggle with the most.  You would think living in a house full of boys I'd have no problems...wrong!  But, when I push myself, I can usually come with something that works!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Wild Wasabi
Ink ~ Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Memento, Blendabilities: Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Old Olive
Stamp Sets ~ Wetlands, Walk in the Wild
Other Supplies ~ Argyle Embossing Folder, Linen Thread
 
I stamped the pheasant twice, cutting one out and popped him up with some dimensionals...it's hard to tell in the photo, but it made a big difference!
 
Thanks for stopping by today and make sure to check out all of the rest of the design teams cards...you will be INKspired to CREATE something masculine after seeing them!
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment