Sunday, January 25, 2015

Bokeh Hearts





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop and I'm glad you are here with us!

I have a very simple card today with one of my favorite techniques...bokeh.  But rather than using circles for this technique, I used hearts today. 
I started with a taped off piece of water color paper which I inked up with Rose Red, a color I don't use very often, but should!  Once it was dry I added the simple Love sentiment from fun new Hello Life stamp set and a few little bokeh hearts.  Sweet and simple!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper
Ink ~ Rose Red, Memento, White Craft Ink
Stamp Set ~ Hello Life
 
The next couple of days are looking to be busy...trying to get everything done that I need to get done before I head to Orlando for Leadership...YIPPEE!!!!   I'll admit, I'm a little stressed for my hubby having to deal with the whole school routine while I'm gone.  The only other time I've been gone for more than over night is during Convention, which is during summer break when our schedules aren't packed full!  It will be good for him and my boys, right??!?  
 
Next stop in the hop is Cathy...I sure hope I get to hug her this week!!  Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...love her style!!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/01/25/mondaymontage36/


2 comments:

  1. I love your bokeh technique, Bree. And I love the clean and fresh look of this card. Have a fabulous time in Florida!

    ReplyDelete