Friday, January 23, 2015

Snuggles and Smooches Baby

Happy Friday Mashup Friday!!!  We made it to the weekend...woohoo!!!  I don't know about you, but I have some serious stamping on my agenda this weekend!
If you are looking for a fun challenge to play along with this weekend, join us over at Friday Mashup!  We have a fun baby themed inspirational photo and/or a project with Brown, Aqua and Tangerine colors.
 
 
As I said a few days ago, I have a lot of friends having babies, so this challenge was perfect for the next baby shower I have to go to!
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Best Year Ever DSP (SAB)
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Tangelo Twist
Stamp Set ~ Snuggles and Smooches
Other Supplies ~ Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Large Polka Dot Embossing Folder, Circle Framelits, Little Letters Thinlits
 
I LOVE that this cute stamp set can be used for so many different types of cards!  I have used the heck out of it and will be using it much more for sure!
 
Now head on over and check out the rest of the design team creations and join in the fun!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so super cute! I love the 'baby' letters cut from DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Breelin! I love all the texture on your card, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just too cute! So glad I have this set. You pulled it all together nicely!

    ReplyDelete