Monday, January 19, 2015

Creative Blog Hop

Hello!  I'm back again with another post today...Happy Monday!  My new stampin' friend and Friday Mashup design team member, Amy of {crazy}beYOUtiful nominated me to participate in the Creative Blog Hop.  I was honored by her request and happy to join in this hop!  You can see Amy's hop post here.  I love her style!
 
I had a few new goodies delivered on Friday, so I was excited to dive in and play!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Wild Wasabi, Painted Blooms DSP
Ink ~ Rose Red, Blackberry Bliss, Wild Wasabi
Stamp Set ~ Butterfly Basics
Other Supplies ~ Scalloped Tag Topper, Extra Large Oval Punch, Butterfly Thinlits, Blackberry Bliss Satin Ribbon
 
Part of this blog hop also includes a chance to get to know each participant a bit better, so here are some fun facts for you:
 
1.  What are you working on right now?
 
I am currently working on my swaps for Leadership.  Being that it's just a little over a week away, I better get busy and finish them up, right?!?!
 
2. How does your work differ from others in your genre?
 
Honestly, my work is probably a blend of just about everyone else.  My style of stamping changes daily based on the mood I'm in, but I always love a clean and simple card.
 
3.  Why do you create what you do?
 
I love paper crafting in every way, shape and form, but I love to create to inspire others.  My stamp clubs are my favorite part of stamping.
 
4.  How does your creative process work?
 
I am a VERY early riser and start my morning off with a run, which is usually when my creative wheels start turning.  As soon as I get home and through the shower, those creative thoughts get put on to paper and turned in to a project.
 
Thank you for stopping by today and for hopping along in the Creative Blog Hop. 
 
Happy  Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Bree! I love the Painted Blooms DSP, and how you used it on different layers and in different shapes. Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete