Thursday, January 22, 2015

Celebrate with Cake ~ Quick and Easy Birthday Card

How in the world is it Tuesday already?!!?  It always seems that the weeks you wish you had more time in them are the ones to fly by the quickest!  I've been trying to work ahead on some of my stamping in addition to finishing up my swaps for Leadership AND getting my family and house ready for me to be gone as well...I need more time!!  I've gotten good at pulling things off at the last minute, so I'm hoping that still holds true over the next few days.
One thing that I was able to pull of was this quick and easy birthday card for my friend Kim, who celebrated her birthday earlier this week.  (Sorry it was late Kim...I'm a slacker!)
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, So Saffron, Coastal Cabana
Ink ~ Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron
Stamp Set ~ Big Day (SAB)
Other Supplies ~ Retro Fresh Washi Tape
 
I love how washi tape can add so much to a card with just a few strips.  I REALLY need to be better about using it rather than just collecting it :-)
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I'll be back tomorrow with an all new Friday Mashup challenge!
 
Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment