Monday, January 12, 2015

A Calm Sea

Happy Monday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!  Mine went by too fast, but it was a great weekend :-)
It's time for this months Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration card sketch and I hope you play along!
 
 
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Maritime DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy
Stamp Set ~ Adventure Awaits
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Regals Candy Dots, Coastal Cabana Thick Bakers Twine
 
I love how the sentiments in this stamp set speak for themselves and totally make a card.  No need for extra stamping or lots of embellishments...clean and simple with a big statement!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope I've INKspired you to create and I hope you'll join in the fun and play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Your so right with it not needing any more stamping than just this one. You are making me want to get this one now. Curse you! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breelin, your card is simply stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this card. I grew up on the water and love anything nautical. Super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! You are making me want to get this stamp set! And P.S. Every time I visit your blog and fall more and more in love with your header!

    ReplyDelete