Thursday, January 8, 2015

Kind Thoughts

Well, we've almost made it though the work week...one more day and we get to enjoy the weekend!  I don't know about you, but this week has kicked my booty, so I am happy to see the weekend just around the corner!
Once again, I had to make some sympathy cards...I never seem to have these on hand when I need them.  Losing a loved one is never easy, but my hope is that the cards I send out bring a little happiness to the person I am sending it to.
I have been {happily} playing with all of my new stamps and paper, but decided to put out some of my older favorites.
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Garden Green, Whisper White, Gold Soiree DSP
Ink ~ Garden Green, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Stamp Sets ~ Choose Happiness, A Dozen Thoughts
Other Supplies ~ Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Gold Embossing Powder, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (Sale-A-Bration)
 
I forgot just how pretty the gold paper in this DSP is...it makes for such a pretty card!
 
Thanks for visiting today!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for an all new Friday Mashup challenge :-)
 
Happy Stamping!


No comments:

Post a Comment