Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year

Here it is...the last day of 2014.  This year has gone by so super fast, but has been filled with so many fun adventures and memories.  I am so thankful to all of you for allowing me to share so many of those fun times with you through my posts!
The design team members over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration are sharing one last card for the year with you today.  I actually have two cards for you today...I couldn't decide which one to post, so you get both :-) 
 
This first card is what I sent to my Secret Santa, Diana, along with her Christmas goodies.  I know this stamp set is intended for Valentine's Day, but with a few little additions, it quickly became a fun New Year's card!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Whisper White, Birthday Bash Specialty DSP
Ink ~ Night of Navy, Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Calypso Coral
Stamp Sets ~ Snuggles and Smooches, Good Greetings, Remember Rotary Stamp
Other Supplies ~ Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Circle Framelits
 
My next card is filled with lots of new goodies!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink ~ Perfect Plum, Lost Lagoon
Stamp Sets ~ Good Greetings, Celebrate Today, Snuggles and Smooches
Other Supplies ~ Circle Framelits, Balloon Framelits, Itty Bitty Accents Apoxy Stickers, Silver Embossing Powder
 
Wait until you get your hands on these Apoxy Stickers...they color up so well with the Blendabilities...I am in LOVE!
 
Thanks for following along with me again this year!  I look forward to sharing lots more with you in the New Year!
 
Happy New Year and Happy Stamping!!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment