Tuesday, December 16, 2014

You Plus Me ~ Sneak Peek

It's my favorite Tuesday of the month..>It's Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch challenge Tuesday!
I had a special delivery of 2015 Occasions Catalog goodies on Friday afternoon and had a little bit of time to play with a few things this weekend!  The cute new You Plus Me stamps set was perfect (in my mind at least!) for this sketch!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Crisp Cantalope, Whisper White, Stacked With Love DSP*
Ink ~ Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe
Stamp Set ~ You Plus Me*
Other Supplies ~ Black Bakers Twine, Rhinestone Basic Jewels, Circle Punches
*Available January 6, 2015*
 
I'm loving the colors in this DSP...a fun little twist for your Valentine creations!
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the fabulous Design Team creations and don't forget to play along!
 
Happy Stamping!


4 comments:

  1. Great use of the new product!!! Great Color Combo!!! Great accents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this ds paper also. Can't wait to play with it. Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much greatness! I love the new peeks, the black and peachy combo, the bling, everything! Very hip and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your very cool Valentine's card and the colors are so refreshing. Love the twist. Thanks for sharing your creativity on Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete