Monday, February 2, 2015

Smooches to a Great Friend

Happy Monday!!!  I'm back home in {cold} Washington State after a few fabulous days in sunny Orlando!  I am happy to be back home with my babies and hubby, but I miss my stampin' BFF and the sunshine. 
I may be back in the cold, but we have a fun color challenge for you over at Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration that is making me feel all warm and sun-shiny :-)
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Tangelo Twist, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White
Ink ~ Tangelo Twist, Coastal Cabana
Stamp Sets ~ Snuggles and Smooches, Simply Wonderful (SAB)
Other Supplies ~ Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, Tangelo Twist Satin Ribbon
 
Have you noticed just how many cards I have used the Snuggle and Smooches stamp set on?!?!?   LOVE it!  And guess what?!?!  We got a sneak peek of the next monthly Photopolymer stamp that will soon be released and it is ca-YOOT!!!  I can't wait to get my hands on it and play!
 
Be sure to head on over to SSINK and check out the rest of the design teams creations and don't forget to play along!!!
 
Happy Stamping!!


1 comment:

  1. Bree this card is great. I love the circles peeking out of the middle. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete