Sunday, February 8, 2015

I Made This Just For You ~ Monday Montage





Welcome back to Monday Montage!!!  We are back with another fabulous hop and I'm glad you are here with us!
 
I think I am finally caught back up after being away...well, as caught up as possible these days!   I did finally have a chance to pull out some of fun goodies we got at Leadership and I am so happy to finally play with the Birthday Bash stamp set!  And this DSP....LOVE it!!!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Night of Navy, Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP
Ink ~ VersaMark
Stamp Set ~ Birthday Bash
Other Supplies ~ Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim, Calypso Coral Pompom Trim, Crushed Curry Bakers Twine, White Embossing Powder, Party Pennants Bigz Die 
 
Next stop on the hop is Cathy...it was so great to see her at Leadership!  Or if you want to hop backwards, you can hop on back to the amazing Amy...I sure hope I get to see her in July at Convention!
 
  Thanks for hopping along with us today!
 
Happy Stamping!
 

http://amyoneillblog.com/2015/02/08/mondaymontage37/


3 comments:

  1. This is so fun, Bree! I love the embossing and the fun cluster of trims. It's so festive and perfect for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bright, rich looking and pretty! Great for either gal or guy!

    ReplyDelete