Friday, February 13, 2015

From the Herd

Happy Friday from the Friday Mashup herd!!  We have a fun Mashup for you today in honor of Chinese New Year coming up on February 19th!  It's the Year of the Goat, so we are inviting you to mash things up with a project with a farm yard animal and some party bling :)  Extra points if your creation has a goat! 
!
We are also playing with Blendabilites today over at  Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, so you know I just had to ink up my From the Herd stamp and get in some color therapy!  I had to laugh as I was coloring this card...there are 5 people in my family, so I was naming each of the critters after all of us :D  Can you guess which one I am?
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Ink ~ Memento, Blendabilites:  Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Bermuda Bay, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Old Olive, Skin Tone
Stamp Set ~ From the Herd
Other Supplies ~ Melon Mambo Cotton Ribbon
 
Love this crazy bunch of animals...and yes, that could very easily be in reference to my family :-D 
 
 I hope you all have a fantastic Friday {the 13th}!
 
Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

  1. So fun! Love the colours you chose for the background papers/embellishments - such a happy little card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this and the bright colors. Great coloring and the added ribbon!

    ReplyDelete