Sunday, June 1, 2014

World Traveler

Hello friends and happy Sunday!  I hope you have all had a great weekend so far...I know I have!  We had a day FILLED with baseball yesterday...awesome game for my twins in the afternoon and an even better Battle of the Badges (fire vs police) game last night.  I'm happy to report Fire kicked some Police booty and took home the trophy :-)  Be sure to check back later this week for a new MDS page dedicated to the big game!
Today I'm sharing a card that makes me want to pack my bags and travel the world.  Life is short...make it an adventure!  I can home school my kids while we travel, right?!? 
I used some of the yummy new In-Colors for this card...I love the richness of them!  And the new Stitched Satin Ribbon is b-e-a-u-tiful!
Supplies Used:
Paper ~ Mossy Meadow, Lost Lagoon, Baked Brown Sugar, Whisper White
Ink ~ Jet Black StazOn, Hello Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow
Stamps ~ World Map, Traveler, Starburst Sayings
Other Supplies ~ Starburst Framelits, Project Life Corner Punch, Mossy Meadow Stitched Satin Ribbon, Baked Brown Sugar Thick Baker's Twine
 
I recruited a little help from my hubby in tying the sailors knot...he's the king of knots at the fire station!  His skills made my world a better place :-)
 
Don't forget, tomorrow the NEW catalog goes live and you can order these yummy new In-Color products and EVERYTHING else on your wish list!!!
 
Happy Stamping!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment