Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Saves Father's Day

Hi friends and Happy Tuesday!  We made it through Monday...the rest of the week should be a cake walk, right?
I came really close to messing up Father's Day this year.  I was certain that it wasn't until June 22nd this year!  It's a good thing my mom asked me what the plan was for this upcoming weekend...that would have been bad!!!
At least I know I won't be scrambling to get Father's Day cards made, thanks to My Paper Pumpkin!  Last month's kit came with all the stuff I needed to create 4 quick and easy cards in just a matter of minutes!


Supplies Used:
May My Paper Pumpkin Kit
 
I love that ALL of the supplies you need are all included in the kit!  You can re-create the samples as shown in each kit, or you can let your own creativity take over and have fun! 
 
Want to join My Paper Pumpkin?  Simply contact me today or click HERE for more information.  For just $19.95/month, you can take the great creative escape with me every single month!  There are some new pre-paid subscription options as well...check them out!  If you sign up today before 12:00PM MDT you will receive June's kit.  What are you waiting for?!?!  Sign up today!  Just don't forget to select me as your Demonstrator :-)
 
Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. Hello! I really like your Paper Pumpkin cards:) I just noticed that Splitcoast Stampers now has a special section for Paper Pumpkin. I'm always looking for Paper Pumpkin ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete